Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall Fun

Last Sunday the kids wanted to rake the yard.  This was the last thing I wanted to do, but I knew how much fun they would have.  So, while Scott was mowing, the kids and I raked.  And raked.  And raked.  They got a pile that was taller than them.  The blisters on my hands were worth the hour of fun they had.  
Cute videos...
I also got to go last week and have lunch with Cohan and his class.  
He has such a good group of kids in his class.  
We had really good weather a couple days last week so Ireland, Sofia and Baby Addie took full advantage at Mrs. Allie's house...
My sister had this adorable owl cape made for Ireland.  Lately, it's her go to dress up piece.   
This handsome boy got his school pictures back!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment