Thursday, November 20, 2014

Time at Home

I love being home.  I've said it a million times.  It's so easy, there is always family around and kids to play with.  This time was no different.  The kids and I left on Friday morning and went home for a long weekend. Scott was painting all our kitchen cabinets, so the kids and I left.  
Friday, when we got home, was my sister-in-law, Sarah's, birthday.  We were so excited to be there to celebrate with her!!  We went to their favorite Mexican restaurant.  
Saturday we headed to my cousin Tara's new house.  My kids always have a great time with hers.  They love playing together at the lake during the summers, but had a great time playing in her new "zoo/farm" this time.  They loved all the chickens, hens, llamas, baby chickens, alpacas, goats, sheep and puppies.  I love watching all these kids play!!  
Thanks, Mom, for such a fun weekend.  We had so much fun shopping with you, hanging out at home and taking the kids to see a movie.  We don't get to see you as often as we'd like, so we love how when we are home, you pack as much fun into such a short amount of time.  
We love you more than you'll ever know.  XXOO
The kids and I came home to beautiful new painted kitchen cabinets.  
I have the best husband in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment