I have so much to be thankful for. I sit here this morning, just got home from working out, thinking about all the packing I need to get done, laundry I need to finish and beds that need to be made, but really I just need to reflect on how thankful I am first. I have my health, an amazing family, two incredible kids, a husband that I adore more than anything and a house that we've made our own. Before the hustle and bustle starts today, I am thankful.
For these two. They make everyday special and I am so lucky God chose me to be their mom. These two are my biggest accomplishment in life.
For homemade arts. I don't ever want to forget how little these hands and feet were and how proud they were of their work they bring home.
For wine after long days...
For Christmas coming and how excited my little ones are about this...
For Scott. He is the love of my life. We are such a good team and I couldn't imagine life without him. He not only is the best husband, but he is an incredible daddy.
For our little family...
Happy Thanksgiving!!! XXOO


No comments:
Post a Comment