Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ireland's First Haircut

To say Ireland was excited about a haircut would be an understatement.  She had told everyone about it.  It's like some "club" that she was finally let in.  She was ready!!  What was funny though was that she refused to call it a cut.  It had to be called a trim.  For some reason, the word cut put her over the edge.  Trim though?  Yeah, baby girl was ready...

Ireland's hair is so thin and truly like baby hair.  My mom has been telling me if we got it trimmed, it would even it out and start to grow in evenly.  I had canceled three appointments that I'd made for her before because I chickened out.  But, I had my mom make an appointment and we did it!!!

She hopped right up into the chair of the same lady that used to cut my hair for years and years in Springfield, Vel.  She was so excited!!  She didn't need any bribery like Cohan for his first haircut.

Before...

During...

After... 

Cohan needed a trim in a bad way too...

They are ready to have breakfast with Santa this weekend!!  We opted out of  a Polar Express train ride this year, but we are giving them LOTS of opportunities to meet Jolly Old St. Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment