Cohan is now at the age where he wants to "help" with EVERYTHING. This is both a blessing and a curse. Little tasks like putting away laundry, folding towels, emptying the dishwasher, watering the flowers and making a bed seem to take WAAAAY longer with his "help." It is seriously the cutest thing in the world. But certain tasks, like putting away his shoes or cleaning up his toys...he is a master.
Cohan has taken it upon himself to make the chore of feeding Riggs his job. Usually this consists of taking a few pieces of dog food at a time to the dog bowl and Riggs following very close behind to assist. This takes several trips. Yesterday, I said it was time to feed Riggs and Cohan filled a cup to carry all by himself. I heard a crash, and this is what I came to find...
Cohan just sat and watched Riggs eat it off the floor. I started laughing, and Cohan started putting the food back in the cup to take to Riggs' bowl. I have given up the fight of trying to get Cohan not to eat dog food. Maybe he loves this "chore" because he feels like he is sharing his treat!! Either way, we have our own little helper!!
No comments:
Post a Comment