Introducing...
Sofia Elizabeth Quintero
4-29-12
7 lbs. 5 oz.
21 inches
When I think about this pregnancy with Ireland, it will be hard to forget how I got to be pregnant with my best friend. Sofia and Ireland will be four weeks apart (unless Ireland comes sooner...hopefully!). When we both found out we were pregnant, it was nice having someone to talk to going through the same things at about the same time.
When Betsy found out she was having a girl, I couldn't have been more excited. I was sure I was having a boy and they would date. But, soon I found out I was mistaken. I remember a card Betsy gave me that week. It is something I have already put in Ireland's memory book. The card talked about best friends raising best friends.
I was so excited to get to hold Sofia and watch Betsy and Matt with their new little girl. They are naturals. I can't wait for Ireland to meet her best friend!!! They already have lots of matching outfits waiting for them.
Cohan was SO EXCITED to meet Sofia. He talked about her all day with Alison. He kept telling me, "I wuv her, mommy." He walked in the hospital room and said, "Hi Baby Ireland!" He also tried to feed her a grape and wanted to give her a drink. We still have a few things to work on...
I couldn't get a picture fast enough with my camera, but Matt has some good ones, he kept kissing her and it made me realize what a good big brother he is going to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment