Last weekend, we got a double pull behind carrier for Cohan to ride in while biking. It rained all last weekend, so Sunday (once it cooled down), Scott was anxious to take him for a ride. While Cohan napped, Scott worked on getting it hooked up. He wanted to test it to make sure it was safe.
As soon as Cohan woke up and heard his dad in the garage, he was anxious to go out too! We headed over to Jack and Meagan's because they wanted to go for a bike ride too.
As Uncle Pooh (Jack) got him strapped in, he was more than ready to get going. Here is his "CHEEEEEESE!" face!
As soon as Scott got back from a little spin with him, he told Jack, "Pooh's turn!" Cohan was not ready to get out yet!
Then, of course was ready for dinner...
The poor kid is probably sick of me taking pictures. Now that I have a nice camera, I want to try everything and learn all about it and he just so happens to be my subject...
| Seriously mom; stop with the pictures already! |
| CHEEEESE! |
Baby Sofia was there and he couldn't wait to hold her and give her kisses!!!
Meagan and I got the same camera, so it's been nice learning with her. Matt gave us lessons on how to use different settings. I can't wait for all the awesome pictures to come!!
On a side note, Scott and I decided to take our house off the market for awhile. I am really excited about it. This will allow us to "live" in our house again and enjoy the summer with Ireland and Cohan. This weekend, I was able to put things back where I like them and get lots of Cohan's toys back out. He was excited to have his Lazy Boy back!
No comments:
Post a Comment