Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cousin's Weekend

This weekend, my mom and nephew, Tayler, came to visit.  The boys aren't going to see each other for awhile, so my mom brought Tayler to let them play.  Cohan LOVES Tayler.  He wants to do everything Tayler does, sit by him when they eat and have Tayler watch everything he does.  This is how they ate dinner on Friday night when they got here! 
 Saturday morning, we went to breakfast and ran some errands together.  While Cohan napped, my mom and I went to buy all my flowers and veggies for my pots.  I am so appreciative of her help, since the heat is making me swell like a tick!!  When Cohan woke up, the boys played in the water in the backyard for a long time.  It was so nice seeing Cohan have a constant playmate!!  Saturday night, after dinner, I noticed everyone was missing.  This is what I walked into; they were all snuggled together watching a video.  It was adorable!!   
 These are the pots my mom planted.  They look amazing and I can't wait for everything to grow and bloom!  All I had energy for this year was pots.  I figure I can water those and not have the upkeep of weeding!    
 
 
My peppers, tomatoes and jalapenos
 While my mom was here, we got several things crossed off my "To-Do Before Ireland Arrives" list.  We got her coming home outfit set out, a couple hats and bows ready and little girly things.  I am really starting to love all the little accessories that come with this little girl!!
I can't wait for Cohan's little sister to be home and wearing this.  After a fun weekend watching Cohan and Tayler play, I am realizing it is going to be VERY soon when Cohan has a "permanent playmate" around all the time!  Thanks Mom, for coming to visit and for an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment