I wish I could say that I have been super busy, doing lots of fun things and life has been so crazy that I couldn't update the blog... that would be a lie. Truth is, my energy level is at an all time low, the heat is making me swell like a tick and we have been lying low and loving it! I went through my phone tonight and got some good pictures to share...
After we were home for Easter, MeMo sent us back with two loaves of banana bread. This is Cohan and I's FAVORITE bread. It lasted less than two weeks. This is how I found him one morning, in our bed, legs crossed, big smile, chowing on some banana bread!
This picture is scary of Riggs' eyes, but how funny... Cohan had a lacing string and made a necklace. I found the necklace on poor Riggs, who didn't seem to mind. I have no idea how long she had been wearing it!
A couple Friday's ago, my best friend, Betsy and I got "ditched" so our husbands could go help Jack with something in his backyard. We didn't really understand, and honestly thought this was an excuse for them to go drink beer. We decided to "stop by" and this is what we found...
Cohan was so excited to ride the tractor with daddy.
My friend, Abbey, and her family got baby chickens!! I told Cohan, so we had to go see them. He kept saying, "That mine!" I let him know that Abbey would let us come visit them anytime we want to, but she would take good care of them for him!
Cohan took his first "field trip" with Alison. They went to the fire station with Makenna's preschool class. This was the picture Alison sent me. She said he was too scared by the big trucks, but liked seeing their clothes...
He is still loving the dinosaur hoodie my sister made him. I ask him to grab a jacket, and without fail, this is what he comes out with most mornings!
No comments:
Post a Comment