Monday, June 11, 2012

Being Home...

Being home has been awesome.  Ireland is a little more "high maintenance" than Cohan ever was, but we are learning.  At first, she was a little confused about "night time."  She would cry from 10:30 pm - 2:30 am each night.  Scott, my mom and I took shifts.  After a couple nights of that, we have used her Woombie and a different bed and she's been much better.  She still has some fussy periods, but nothing like the first couple days. 
We have tried to make things as normal as possible for Cohan.  He has LOVED all the extra attention he has gotten and all the big brother gifts people bring him!   
 
 Ireland had her first "bath" after a couple nights home.  Cohan was VERY interested in helping and watching.  He is such a good big brother! 
After bath
On the Friday night after we got home, Mark, Beth, Avery, Macklin and Lincoln brought pizzas over for dinner.  Cohan still loves showing off his baby sister.  I loved watching Avery check out her only girl cousin on the Watson side.  Lincoln and Ireland are about three months apart.  They will be so close just like Avery, Mack and Cohan. 
I have been bad about updating the blog lately.  I have lots of pictures still to share.  Here are a few of my favorites from the past week or so.   

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! I love your family! You are so blessed. I can't wait to meet both of your beautiful children! I love you and miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete