Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Much Needed Weekend Away

This past weekend, we were ready to get out of the house and enjoy the weather.  This meant heading to the lake.  Cohan has been talking about going on boat rides since our last trip down, so he was more than ready!  Nanny was there already there and ready for her grand babies to arrive!
On Saturday morning, Scott, Cohan and Nanny went down to the dock.  Scott cleaned the boat and Riggs got some extra attention from Cohan and Nanny.  She loves jumping in after her ball!
It was a fussy morning for Ireland, so I stayed in the house with her. 
 It was a beautiful day and Cohan was ready to hit the pool.  Scott and Jane got in with him (since I can't yet after the C-Section).  Ireland and I watched in the shade! =)
 One cool thing about heading to the lake that Cohan loves it playing with the new toys Nanny gets.  He liked his new Thomas the Train bubble blower!
He also loved his new "fishing set." 
Bucko would not be impressed.  He still has some fishing skills to learn...
 
It was a nice weekend away.  I got to head to the Outlet Mall on my own, (got some new clothes that fit my "new body") went on boat rides, slept in (thanks Jane), ate good food and relaxed.  
The kids and I are headed back down on Thursday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment