Friday, June 15, 2012

Cousin Love

We have had lots of play dates this week.  We have kept busy and done something each day.  Twice this week we have hung out with the Watson Cousins.  Seeing Mack, Avery and Cohan play together is awesome.  I have been forgetting my camera, but this morning, this was too cute not to capture.  I wish I would have brought it outside as they played with all the toys. 

On a side note: we went to Ireland's two week check up this week. 
SHE MADE IT BACK TO HER BIRTH WEIGHT!!!
She is now tipping the scales at 7 pounds 13 oz. (45%) and is 21 3/4 inches long (90%)
This means in two weeks, she is up 6 oz from birth weight and grew 1 3/4 inches! 
Tall and skinny... Wish I could say it ran in the family.  =)

We are headed to the lake house this weekend.  First weekend away with Ireland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment