Introducing...
Ireland Noreen Watson
5-29-12
7 lbs. 7.6 oz.
20 inches long
12:48 p.m.
We are beyond excited about our new little girl. We went to the hospital on Tuesday, for our planned C-Section. We showed up at 10:00 a.m. and started the paper work. My mom and Scott's mom were there soon and by about 12:30, we were walking into the surgery.
This experience was SO much better than my first delivery. That was scary and an unplanned C-Section. Compared to that, this was a breeze!! I felt no pain before, during or after and was aware and talking/joking with everyone before, during and after surgery. We brought our camera in, but this is all that Scott and I could/wanted to see. There was an AWESOME nurse that took the camera and got lots of very cool shots. I will spare you most of them! =)
When Ireland was born, all we heard was deep, raspy crying. I said I thought she sounded more like a boy than Cohan! She sounded like the singer Adele with the deep, raspy cry.
.JPG) |
| She has a pair of lungs! |
.JPG) |
| Seeing her for the first time |
.JPG) |
| Mommy and daughter |
.JPG) |
| The new edition to Our Little Family |
While the doctors were finishing up with me, Scott went with Ireland.
.JPG) |
| Grandmas first time seeing her |
.JPG) |
| Our sweet little girl |
When I returned to recovery, I was able to hold her and was VERY anxious for Cohan to get there to meet his new baby sister. Thankfully, he was napping at Alison's house for a little longer. This gave his grandmas a little more snuggle time and me some more recovery time. I had a hard time with the pain medication they gave me settling in my tummy.
.JPG) |
| Nanny |
.JPG) |
| GramMo |
.JPG) |
| Papa H |
When Cohan came into the room, he was carrying flowers and a "It's a Girl!" balloon. He was very excited, yet scared to see mommy in a bed with IVs. He kept saying, "Mommy all done. Get up!"
Soon after he arrived, I was to be taken to postpartum where Ireland would be able to be in our room.
.JPG) |
| Cohan seeing his sister being brought in |
.JPG) |
| Melt my heart |
.JPG) |
| Our new family of FOUR! |
 |
| Our amazing doctor, Dr. Welch |
.JPG) |
| Uncle Jack and Aunt Meagan |
 |
| Cohan pushing Avery to, "Look at my baby sister!" |
.JPG) |
| Aunt Beth |
Each day that Cohan came to the hospital, he got a big brother gift from his sister. He was pretty excited. He also enjoyed the hospital food. I never ate it, but he loved the dessert each day!!
.JPG) |
| brownies! |
.JPG) |
| Trains he brought to "show his sister." |
.JPG) |
| Proud Daddy and Cohan |
.JPG) |
| Sleeping Beauty |
.JPG) |
| snuggles with Daddy |
One night, after she got a "bath" her hat fell off and this is what we found! The nurses had used Vaseline and stuck a little tiny bow to her head!
More pictures to come later...
Life around out house is a little different with two!
Hi! This is Natalie! Congradulations! She is just too cute! Enjoy your new family of four!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Natalie