4th of July came and Cohan went and got the "usual." He did his Pop-Its and tanks. This year he also decided on some cars. Ireland also got an adorable 4th of July headband from Aunt Meagan.
The Pop-Its were a favorite...
Aunt Meagan held Ireland so she could watch.
I got freaked by the car because it started going in different directions...
which in turn scared Cohan...
so he ended up watching from the window with the dogs.
So Jack and Scott had fun.
Then, Friday morning, Jack, Meagan, the kids and I headed to the lake. Our friends, Bryan and Kenley, and their two kids, Ila and Wilson, came too.
| Snuggles with Papa H |
| Ireland and Wilson |
| This might have been when Ila asked Cohan to marry him at sundown. |
My sister-in-law, Beth, told me about this water wing/life jacket contraption. Scott and I ran to grab one before the weekend. Cohan has no fear of the water, and I don't put them in the lake, but wanted him to be a little more independent in the pool. He loves this thing, it's his favorite color, and I feel liberated because I don't have to hold him all the time!!
Saturday afternoon, my cousin, Tara, her husband, Matt, and their kids came to play.
| Sleeping through all the action. |
| Enjoying a smoothie. |
| Watching cartoons with Uncle Pooh & Aunt Meagan |
We had a great weekend. It is always fun to get away. We are headed back down tonight after swim lessons. Thanks Nanny and Papa H for another fun weekend.
Is Kenley drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade? ;)
ReplyDelete