Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Big Irish Family

As soon as we got to my mom's house on Friday, GramMo was there with lots of kisses and hugs for her grand babies.  Cohan was SO EXCITED to see her and they were all ready for snuggles.  MeMo was over pretty quick after and was so excited to meet Ireland! 
I am VERY LUCKY to have a grandma and grandpa still around.  Cohan and Ireland are so lucky that they will have lots of memories (through my pictures) of MeMo.  When we are in town, we see her quite often.  She has more spunk and energy than anyone I know.  Both my kids adore her.  Cohan was stuck to her side every time she was over.  I love seeing her interact with my kids.  They have an amazing great grandma to look up to! 
Bright eyes for GramMo
Saturday afternoon, when we got back from the farm, Cohan had a friend, Dayton, over to play.  He is a little neighbor boy of my mom's and it was so funny to hear them talk and play with each other!
My mom told me that she wanted to have a luncheon on Sunday so that lots of my family that was in town could come and meet Ireland.  I was so excited to show her off!  Ireland was perfect and loved all the extra love... 
Cohan loved opening little gifts for he and his sister.
With a name like Ireland, it would be easy to dress her up in green shamrocks all the time.  I don't do that, but decided that this was the perfect outfit for her to wear to meet her big Irish family. 
One of my best friends, Colleen, and her husband, Joe, and their adorable son, Dempsey (also Ireland's future hubby), came to meet Ireland.
We tried to get a picture of our three kids together.  Didn't work out too well.  Check out Dempsey's baby blues...
FUTURE Mr. & Mrs. Stevens
Toward the end of the get together, I noticed that the kids and I all had on green (unplanned).  I tried to get a picture of the three of us.  This was the best I could get...
Cohan and I loved introducing Ireland to our big Irish family.  Thanks Mom and MeMo for such an awesome get together with our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment