While we were home in Springfield, it was HOT. On Monday, we took the kids to get pictures taken (wuite an experience) and then had wanted to go to the water park. It was way too hot for Ireland, so my mom suggested Chuck E. Cheese. We had only been there with Cohan once before, so I was excited. As soon as we arrived, Cohan found a horse to ride. He must have rode this horse 15 times! He loved it and named it GiGi (after our neighbor's horse he rode).
Tayler and Cohan playing a little basketball.
Of course, he found the only tractor in the place!
I don't know how, but Ireland slept through the whole adventure.
When we got home, everyone took a nap...
Tayler was very anxious to hold Ireland. He did such a good job.
Aunt Sarah and Unkie were excited to come over after work and hold her a little more too.
That night, I dressed the kids in matching pajamas. I knew Scott would never go for this, so my mom and I tried for a picture of the two of them. Again, this is the best I could get...
The next day, after breakfast, we headed home. We were all sad to say goodbye to GramMo. We weren't three blocks away when Cohan asked me to turn around because we needed to fit GramMo in our car. I couldn't have agreed more. Each day, he has asked to go back to GramMo's house.
If it weren't such a long drive, we would be right back there!
No comments:
Post a Comment