I can't believe that Ireland is already a month old (I'm a little late on this post). So much has changed since she was born. I was trying to fill out her baby book today and was looking through pictures of the first month after she was born. It seems like so long ago. I think that we lived in a fog due to her fussiness and our lack of sleep.
I am happy to report that Ireland does not have colic (as we previously thought). It turns out she was filling up on air while breast feeding. After a conversation with a lactation specialist; Ireland is a different baby. She is starting to smile on her own, and getting her own little personality that was easily overlooked while she screamed all the time! =)
She is not the most photogenic and cooperative little lady while taking pictures, but here she is at one month...
Finally I got my act together.
Here is her birth announcement that I am hoping to have mailed out by next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment