Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Little Project Complete

So many little projects are getting completed around the house.  This past weekend, while the kids and I were in Springfield (post to come soon about that), Scott painted all the trim and doors in the master bedroom and bathroom white.  IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!  We are headed to get new light fixtures and blinds after he gets home from work.  Then, I'll share those pictures.  

Before the kids and I left though, I did a quick little make over on our laundry room.  During the school year, Scott normally does all the laundry (aren't I lucky?!); but during the summer, I keep up with it.  Spending a little extra time in there was making me crazy!  New flooring will go in eventually, but the clutter was getting to me.  Here is a before and after picture I took of the shelving.  

I'm happy with this quick, CHEAP and easy fix.  

BEFORE... YIKES!
AFTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment