Pictures aren't great on this post because they are from my phone... sorry!!
Last Monday and Tuesday, the weather wasn't great. Tuesday, we planned a date at Chuck E. Cheese with the Ramsey family and the Quinteros. Cohan, Ireland and Sofia were in heaven with Mrs. Alie, Makenna and Maddie there! They played games for hours.
Wednesday and Thursday it was nice out and we headed to the pool each day with friends. We are really soaking up the last bits of summer. Wednesday evening, Cohan and I had our first "date" of the week. We both went and got hair cuts. And let's just be honest, by hair cuts, I mean trims. And by trim, we only took about an inch and a half off of Cohan's hair. Huge difference, right?!?!
| Before |
| After |
Side note, I walked in from folding laundry Thursday morning and saw these two like this.
I LOVE it...
Friday night, Cohan and I had another "date." After we put Ireland to bed, he and I ran an errand and then went out for ice cream. Just the two of us. Mostly, Scott was painting and needed his little helper to not help so much. As a result, we had an awesome time.
We (Scott) have been busy painting and finishing up the last of my summer projects around here. We have also been loving this weather and been outside each night.
Pictures soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment