One year. That’s
it. One year and our baby boy will be in
Kindergarten. How did he get so big so
fast? It seems like yesterday that he
had his first day of Preschool.
Monday, Cohan started his last year at Trinity Lutheran
Preschool. He is now in a Pre-K
classroom. We went to meet the teacher on
Sunday. He loves his classroom and his
best buddy is in his room. There are
actually several kids Cohan knows and even some parents we know.
At first he was sad he wouldn't be with Mrs. Oliver again,
but he quickly got over that.
His first
week has been great.
I told Cohan I wanted to put a brick on his head to make him quit growing. But really, I want to see all this little man is capable of. We love you Cohan and can’t wait to see all you learn this year. XXOO
No comments:
Post a Comment