I've said it a million times... I HATE living 3-4 hours away from my mom and dad. But, one thing that always makes it better are long visits.
GramMo came in last Thursday evening and left Sunday late afternoon. We were so excited. The kids got lots of snuggles, new clothes, good food, more snuggles, extra playtime and GramMo even babysat them one night.
Friday we shopped all day, rode the carousel at the mall and had Shakespeare's Pizza for lunch.
Friday we grilled out and then my mom and I went to my classroom to work. There was lots of construction going on in our building this summer. My principal called Friday when we were at lunch and said my room was ready. My mom and I made and plan and decided to work that night. We ended up staying until 2:30 a.m. working. I am not sure how my classroom would have come together without her help.
BEFORE...
AFTER...
When we got home, everyone was sleeping...
Saturday night Scott and I enjoyed a night out with friends and the kids enjoyed one-on-one time with GramMo.
Thanks GramMo for coming to visit and ALL your help. We love you tons!!!
| Ireland's new face when you tell her to smile. |
They are soo precious Heidi!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete