I can't even believe this is the last day of summer. It came and went so quickly. My kids have grown so much this summer in so many different ways. My best memories are the ones of the two of them playing alone together, when they think no one can hear them. Their innocent conversations, their make believe restaurants and all the babies they have "babysat" have filled my heart to the brim.
I love them more than anything in the world and have cherished this time.
I thought these last two days of summer were going to be rainy and chilly. They have actually been the opposite. We have spent the last two days at the pool swimming away summer. BOTH Cohan and Ireland can now swim. I am so proud of them both.
Here are pictures of both of them taking a short swim...
No comments:
Post a Comment