Thursday, August 7, 2014

Two Weeks Worth of Phone Pictures

Again, summer is flying by, but we've kept super busy...

We have done parks...
 Swim lessons where BOTH made huge improvements in the water...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (not the scary new one) with Mack and Cohan and friends...
 Ireland got rid of her pacifier rather easily!!!!!  Huge news around here...

 We have spent lots of time at the pool...
and even spent a rainy day at the pool with cousins... 
I spent time with my awesome co-workers...
I have watched these two play and laughed so hard I've cried at the two of them...
And I have taken some girl time.  I am so lucky Scott urges me to do things like this.  Two of my best friends and I headed to KC early Saturday morning.  We stayed in a hotel, shopped, drank, ate awesome food, laughed, drank some more, got pedicures and had an amazing time staying on the Plaza.  
The kids had an awesome time with Daddy.  
They did the park, lunch out, dinner at home and did a lot of playing... 
 
We watched Sofia one morning...
And yesterday, I had a presentation to give all day so the kids stayed with Nanny.  
They had lunch at Chuck E. Cheese with Papa H too!
And today?  
We played in the rain, searched for worms and embraced an at home day before GramMo gets here!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment