Saturday, August 15, 2015

Painting is DONE!!!

Before we moved into our new house, we had our old house completely painted, inside and outside.  I LOVED the shades of grey we chose.  I was ready to get rid of the beige colors we had.  When we moved into our new house, it was 50 Shades of Beige.  I was so sick of beige.  We had painters come in and paint every single part of it.  We are in love.  It finally feel like home.  
Here are some of the rooms and before and afters.  

Master before...
Master after...
Living room & kitchen before...
Living room & kitchen after...
Before on the left.  After on right.
Kids bathroom before...
After...
We are completely moved in and only thing left to do is have someone build steps down to the back yard from our upper deck.  I still love our new house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment