Once again, I was reminded that I hadn't updated the blog... Here are lots of pictures from my phone. We have been socking up the last couple weeks of summer. Here are some of the things that we've been keeping busy doing...
Bounce House and lunch at one of Scott's stores for kids,
followed by driveway popsicles,
and beer.
Crazy fun pool days with cousins,
melted ice cream sandwiches on hot hot days,
morning couch snuggles,
breakfast with Riggs begging for just a bite.
Swimming all day,
backseat smiles,
driveway fun,
and back porch drinks.
Dollar store dinosaur fossil eggs,
pool play dates with friends,
back yard games,
and Tiger Bounce.
Last weekend we also went to the lake for a long weekend. The kids and I went down Thursday evening and met Jack, Meagan, Nanny and Papa H for dinner. After that we headed down to the strip for games and ice cream. We had never taken the kids there. It was so fun!!
Morning snuggles with Aunt Meagan (and Quinn)
Sunday evening we went to the Quintero's house in the afternoon for drinks and to let the kids play. Matt was making smoked wings and ribs dinner. We had such a fun last night before Betsy went back to work.
Tuesday, the day before I went back to work, the kids and I said NO to all invitations that day and hung out just the three of us!! It was one of the best days.
Pool Selfies with my adorable kids...
Good luck flowers for my first day from Scott...
It has been a crazy busy summer and I wouldn't change a minutes of it. Back to work I went. Now we are gearing up for Ireland's PRESCHOOL Meet the Teacher Open House on Sunday and Cohan's KINDERGARTEN Meet the Teacher Night on Wednesday.
EEEKKKK!!! When did they get so big??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment