I've said it a lot. I really feel so lucky to have the parents I do. Since we don't get to see them as much as we would like, it makes our time together even better. Since my sister, Abby, is moving to Seattle next week, my dad and step-mom went to visit her one last time. On their way back to Illinois, they stopped to visit us and have dinner. Cohan and Ireland LOVED it. We loved it too!
| Snuggles for Bucko |
We are excited for this weekend too! The weather finally feels like fall. In on our book this means two things: Pumpkin patches and wiener roasts at my dad's farm. We headed to to visit GramMo tomorrow night and go to a pumpkin patch with her Saturday morning. Then, Saturday afternoon we are headed to the farm for my dad's annual wiener roast! I LOVE FALL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment