I did my first 5k about a month ago. I loved it. My sister-in-law talked me into doing a 10k on Thanksgiving morning. I did it. It wasn't pretty, but I finished. And let me tell you, it was a COLD 6.2 miles. I talked Kenley into doing it with me. I loved spending my morning with these ladies. I don't think that I am cut out for the half marathon I thought I wanted to do, but I am motivated to keep running and have an all new respect for long distance runners.
After a fun day at home hanging out, we headed to the Watson's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. Nanny made a great meal and Papa H did an awesome job carving the turkey. Cohan kept a close eye on him and was very concerned with where the turkey's head was.
Uncle Pooh and Cohan were stuffed and halfway through dinner, Aunt Meagan noticed they both were leaned back in their chairs eating. Hilarious.
Ireland lately wants to do EVERYTHING Cohan does.
Using a big girl cup was super exciting to her!
On this day, we are reminded of everything we have that we are so very thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment