We had our first of several family Christmas celebrations yesterday. Uncle Pooh and Aunt Meagan will be in St. Louis for Christmas this year. So, Sunday we got together and exchanged gifts with them and watched them open their presents. Meagan has started crocheting. She is quite the little crafter lately and really talented. She made all the boys Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles hats. She made the girls adorable hats and barrettes. Ireland's has a shamrock on it. She also made Beth, Jane and I ear warmers that I've wanted. The kids LOVED the hats and so did I!! Ireland loved the shirt and barrettes and Cohan loved Spiderman. We will miss them Christmas day, but were excited to celebrate with them. The kids all loved the extra time together too! Watching them play is like free entertainment and hilarious.
On a side note, today was the first day of break. Holy cow did we get lots done! The kids and I hung out this morning, ate breakfast together, played and enjoyed being home with nothing to do. Then, they headed with me to work out with my trainer. After that it was lunch and naps. I got the entire house cleaned, beds changed, all the laundry done and dinner cooked. I LOVE this down time at home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment