I can't even remember the last time that all the Schmidt Family was together to go out to eat. Abby lives in Wichita, we are in Columbia, Clara was in Chicago for school and Tyler is the only one home. We do Christmas, but besides that it is tough to get us all together. We were SO excited when my dad mentioned us all coming to Lincoln for a nice dinner...OUT. Abby and I had picked up Tayler from SCOPE early, so he was already with us. We picked up Clara along the way and we all headed to visit Grandpa on the farm before dinner.
Snug as a bug in a rug. Watching Aunt Clara.
Kisses from Cohan for Grandpa!!
I think I will always cherish this one. My grandpa turned 97 today. He is one special man. I don't think he'll ever know how much I admire him and all he has done for me.
We headed to dinner. Well, technically, in true Schmidt fashion, we headed to the bar first. Have to have cocktails!!! Grandma Schmidt and Sarah kept Cohan very busy!!
Special drink from Grandma Chris.
My siblings. I love this picture. It only took about 4 times before all of them quit with the goofy faces and antics. Again, true Schmidt fashion...
This might be the best picture of all of us. Thanks Dad and Chris for an awesome night out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment