Tyler on his new Harley.

One day, while we were home, we decided to stop by MeMo's house for a visit. Cohan LOVES her. He shows her all his tricks and feels right at home at her house. He opened the fridge and helped himself to some grapes. She set him up on the deck while they watched and talked about golf. He loves the time he gets to spend with her, and I love the time I get to spend with them together.
One day, while we were home, we decided to stop by MeMo's house for a visit. Cohan LOVES her. He shows her all his tricks and feels right at home at her house. He opened the fridge and helped himself to some grapes. She set him up on the deck while they watched and talked about golf. He loves the time he gets to spend with her, and I love the time I get to spend with them together.
After a nice visit with MeMo, Cohan and I got to meet the newest addition to the Davlin crew. Introducing... NOLAN RYAN DAVLIN. Ryan and Jenna said he is amazing. I must say, it felt good to hold a baby that little again. Tried to get a picture with Cohan, but he was NOT having it. All he wanted to do was play with their little dog, Wells.
No comments:
Post a Comment