I LOVE SUMMER!!!
Being a teacher has it's ups and downs. UPS: I love what I do throughout the school year and I love the kids I get to teach. DOWNS: Sometimes I work too much and I always bring work home. This year was an adjustment for me. I was used to getting to work at 7 and leaving by 6 to work at home. I couldn't do that this year with Cohan. I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could! We always left for work by 7 and I left work by 5. This meant that I got to spend 2 hours with him before he went to bed.
Another UP side to teaching = SUMMER BREAK!! I get to spend the entire summer with Cohan. I don't have to miss out on anything. I LOVE IT! We have been super busy already. Every Tuesday and Thursday, we have swim lessons and each Wednesday we have Tumble Bee Gymnastics. He naps all afternoon, so we get all the activities in before 12:30.
Each Wednesday we have an ongoing play date. This started last summer. Cohan was a little young for last summer's dates, but we were ready for this summers!! A bunch of my friends from work and their kids meet up at a local pool or water park and let the kids play. All the kids are around the same age. We pack lunches and they LOVE it. It is fun for me too! Here are some of the picnic pictures from this Wednesday.
I LOVE SUMMER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment