I know that Father's Day is a Hallmark holiday. I get that. But, it is a reminder for me to take a moment and thank the amazing fathers in our lives. I didn't get to spend this Father's Day with my dad, but we are headed home on Tuesday to spend the week there!
The day started a little rocky. Cohan was up until 10:00 the night before since we were at a friend's house. He then woke up at 6:15 a.m. He was NOT in a great mood. After breakfast and a bath (since he is feeding himself from a fork and spoon) it was back down for a nap. After nap, we headed to church and out to lunch with Scott's parents and brother, Jack. He and his Uncle Pooh are good buddies.
After lunch we headed home to change and run on errands. Cohan got a beef jerky from Menards. He cried if you'd take it away. Like father like son I guess.
For family dinner, we headed to Jane and Hiram's house. Cohan LOVES watching Papa H juggle. He giggles with laughter when he drops them.
For Father's Day, Jane got Hiram an awesome "present." Not sure he can use the slide, but Cohan sure did love it! We can't wait for Avery and Macklin to be back from Italy to play!



For dessert, Cohan loved eating watermelon outside.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment