Tuesday, June 28, 2011

O'Brien Family Reunion-DAY 1

Every 5 years, my MeMo's family (the O'Brien's) have a family reunion. This year, we headed to Springfield for the 4 day festivities. Day 1 of the reunion was held at the Walton's house. We enjoyed a cookout and fun times with our BIG IRISH FAMILY!!!


I loved all the snuggle time I got with him. He was so busy playing with other people, that I loved any snuggle I could get.


Aunt Sarah loved that Cohan kept wanting her.

I love my sisters!!
Cohan loved Cousin Lindsey.

Cohan played Frisbee with "big kids."


The little girls put on a gymnastics show for everyone. Too cute.


Noreen and Colleen Walton joined in (I only got Noreen on camera). HILARIOUS!!

Sweet Baby Frankie and Noreen.


Cohan loved sitting with his cousins and catching lightening bugs with them all. He stayed up late, played like crazy and loved every minute of it.


More Reunion pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment